"The beauty of stone is jade." Jade myths and traditions may be dated back thousands of years in the East. After a lengthy history, people describe jade as if they were discussing a lovely person. Not only has it been used to represent strength, prosperity, and love, but it also has a strong personality and the potential to bestow lovely meanings on others. Jade is related with virtues such as honesty, compassion, and attractiveness. In ancient times, people could use jade as a symbol to express their love and gratitude to their beloved one. At the same time, jade is also a symbol of etiquette.
So, precisely what is jade?
Jade is a mineral that is used in jewelry and ornamentation. It is usually green, although it can also be yellow or white. Jade is well known in East Asian, South Asian, and Southeast Asian art for its decorative application.
Jade's creation circumstances are exceedingly unique and intricate. The majority of them are formed by high-temperature molten lava dozens of kilometers beneath. High-temperature lava flows from the subsurface via fractures to the earth's surface, where it cools to form hard stones. Only some elements slowly crystallize into hard jade or gemstones during this process, and they develop from a great distance away.
What is the jade good for?
- The spirituality of jade is what makes it so appealing to everyone. People who wear jade all year can awaken it. That is, the human body's steady temperature of 37 degrees can modify the movement of the molecules in the jade over time, making the jade article transparent, smooth, and glossy, while also efficiently absorbing the turbid air in the human body.
- According to modern scientific research, jade contains more than 30 different types of beneficial trace elements that the human body requires, such as selenium, zinc, nickel, cobalt, manganese, magnesium, calcium, and so on, and that the start-up waves emitted by these elements and the start-up waves of human cells are in the same fluctuating state. Simply put, human cells will resound and resonate with jade's variations, making human cells and tissues more active and capable of performing functions such as improving metabolism and removing waste from the body. It has the ability to calm individuals down.
- Jade is also said to have the effect of calming the heart, lowering blood pressure, and harmonizing emotions. Jade can be both warm in the winter and cool in the summer, has high thermal conductivity, and is spiritual. Aside from that, there are other advantages.
Although jade is recognized as a gemstone comparable to diamond in the East, and its popularity and worth are expanding globally, its development in contrast to other gemstones is limited due to geographical and cultural constraints. Therefore, jade as a modern jewelry material has a lot of opportunity to grow.
After nearly 30 years of development, demand for jade jewelry is continually changing, and jewelry design has begun to shift toward younger and more popular. The need for personalized jewelry is growing, and fashion has entered a new era. Jewelry designers also tend to be innovative in their design styles, incorporating trendy aspects into traditional designs to make their pieces more versatile and appealing. We may expect jade jewelry to exhibit its more powerful capabilities to the world in the future.
How should I care for my jade jewelry?
1. Avoid colliding with hard things. After being collided with, jade jewelry are prone to fractures, which are often unnoticeable to the human sight, but this has severely harmed their perfection and economic worth.
2. Jade should be kept away from direct sunlight to preserve its texture and color.
3. Avoid using detergents, soaps, pesticides, cosmetics, scents, hairdressing products, and other chemical agents that may affect jade. If it becomes polluted by mistake, it should be cleaned and disinfected as quickly as possible.
4. Avoid dust and oil as much as possible. If there are dirt or oil stains on the jade surface, they should be washed with light soapy water, and then rinsed with clean water. Do not use chemical degreasing.
5.It is advisable to wipe the jade pendant using a clean, soft white cloth, rather than a colored or hard fiber fabric, to help retain and maintain the original quality.
6. Wash them regularly. Jade pieces generally need to be cleaned every once in a while.